Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sophie the Flower Girl

I am so far behind on my posts.  I realized I do not have to have pictures to posts, but our computer situation has been a little messed up also.  My time is very limited with Mike in school, so the time the computer is at home it its usually dominated by the kids or Mike.  I really don't want to do anything to jeopardize Mike's school work... it definitely comes first these days.
This is the latest picture of Sophie at 4 months old. I am making dresses for the girls for Uncle Casey's wedding.  She is getting so big at a whopping 15 pounds!!! She has also gotten her first tooth!! The time is going by so fast.
Everyone is back in school & doing fantastic!!
Reagan thinks it is the best thing ever.  If only she could have a longer day!!!  She is taking a dance class on Wednesdays and loving it.  
Cooper is playing soccer & goes to cub scouts.  If there weren't age limits on badges, he would have so many more things passed off :)
Alexis is playing soccer just about everyday of the week. She is playing on 2 different soccer teams & loving every minute of it.  I just hope she does not get burned out.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow, little Sophie is getting big! (Owen is only 18lbs-he's a little stick) Sounds like you guys are keeping busy with life these days. I love the orange dresses....once again you amaze me with your talent!

Brady said...

loving it!!! cant wait to see all those little rugrats in a week and a half...YEAH!!!!

Jennelle said...

That dress is so dang cute! You did such a good job!