Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sophie's First Week Home

You asked for it, you got it. My mom is here at my house this week, so I had here go down to Costco to get my pictures on a CD to get them onto my computer.
It took long enough to get these on here, but here is Sophie snoozing away :)
Mike with his two littlest girls. This is about the closest Reagan is wanting to be with Sophie. Just close enough to be in pictures, but not close enough to touch.

First bath. Please be nice about me in the picture. It is not the best angle. She has quite a bit of hair, so it took awhile to get the shampoo out. She was nice and relaxed throughout the whole thing.

Here are my four (yes, 4!!!) kids. Everyone of them has been a super good helper. ***NOTE*** if you are at my house, please steal this awful hat from Alexis!! I can't get her to take it off :(


4 comments:

Jennelle said...

Oh Man, I went through a huge Tom Boy phase and had a hidious black LA Dogers hat that I wore everywhere. I wish someone would have stolen mine because looking back now it was so ugly....good luck with that one.

Jenni said...

Thanks for posting all the pics of your adorable baby girl! I still can't believe how much hair Sophie has.....and her eyelashes--so long and pretty!

As for the hat....not so pretty!

Jorg Family said...

Finally! I've been checking daily for new pictures of this little one. Congratulations and make sure you stop by on the way to California...i want to meet this darling.

Ashley

Lindi said...

Melissa, those are cute pics! You look great. I wish I could have seen you yesterday when we stopped by... I hope you are feeling better today. Sophie is awesome! We love you!